2007 Press Releases
Exclusive Financial Services for First Responders Available at Fire-Rescue International
ATLANTA, Georgia – First responders attending the Fire-Rescue International conference will be able to learn about exclusive financial services available to them from executives of the countrys only company dedicated to serving their financial needs.
Company founder and former firefighter Dennis Smith and Vice Chairman, retired FDNY Fire Chief Peter Hayden of First Responders Financial Services, LLC, booth 4356, will be available to discuss the full spectrum of products developed and offered exclusively to those who protect our country: firefighters, EMT/paramedics, law enforcement officers and nurses.
Financial services and products are available to individuals and institutions including:
- A fully liquid, high interest-bearing institutional cash management account provided through FOLIOfn Investments, Inc. that allows fire departments to better manage their resources while earning a very attractive interest rate. These accounts also offer extended FDIC insurance coverage for balances up to $1.75 million.
- A Responders Rewards program that provides up to 40 percent discounts from hundreds of online retailers including Target, Sharper Image and Petco.
- Discount Automobile and Home insurance underwritten by Hartford Insurance
- A First Responders rewards credit card that offers an introductory 0 percent APR
- A full-service discount mortgage program offered through Carteret, the country’s largest mortgage brokerage
First Responders Financial Services provides exclusive tailor-made financial services and products to enhance the lives of our nations first responders. Membership is free to qualified first responders and their immediate families.
For more information, come to booth 4356 or visit www.firstresponders.com
About Folio Investing
Folio Investing, a division of FOLIOfn Investments, Inc., is an online brokerage that enables investors to manage stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds as integrated investment portfolios called “Folios” that deliver better control, greater transparency, and lower cost. Investors can create their own Folios, much like creating personalized ETFs or mutual funds, or invest in over 100 Ready-to-Go Folios representing market indices, sectors, geographical regions, target dates, and more. The Folio Unlimited Plan features unlimited commission-free trading in twice-daily windows for only $29 a month or $290 a year. Ready-to-Go Folios can be managed or unmanaged, are not registered investment companies, and are offered by FOLIOfn Investments, Inc., a registered broker-dealer. FOLIOfn Investments, Inc. does not provide investment, tax, or legal advice. FOLIOfn Investments, Inc., is a member of FINRA/SIPC.