Last Updated: September 18, 2020
Inception Date: April 05, 2000
Note: Tickers and weights for RTG Folios are only available when logged in.
Steps to Create This Folio
- We defined countries eligible for inclusion in the Africa folio, as defined by Zacks Investment Research.
- We ranked all African companies with U.S.-listed ADRs according to their market capitalization.
- We chose the top 30 to put in the folio. If there were not 30 available, the complete list of stocks was added to the folio.
- We also added a percentage weighting to Africa based ETFs.
- We then equally weighted all stocks so that they would total between 20% and 30% in the folio and weighted the ETFs so they would total between 70% to 80% in the folio.
Number of Securities
There are generally 10 securities in this folio, although, this number can change.
If the characteristics of the Folio have changed substantially, the securities included may change. Also, corporate actions, such as a merger, or other events may cause changes to the securities held at any time. Your returns may deviate significantly from the values displayed here, due to many factors, including how long after a folio has been updated that you place orders to update your holdings. RTGs are updated using market data from multiple sources including Zacks Investment Research ( www.zacks.com ), International Data Corporation (IDC) ( www.idc.com ), and other suppliers.