Last Updated: September 26, 2016
Inception Date: October 26, 2000
Date Funded: August 31, 2009*
|Folio||S&P 500 Total Return|
(% of Folio)
|1||AKAM||akamai technologies inc||3.33%|
|2||COLM||columbia sportswear co||3.33%|
|3||CRUS||cirrus logic corp||3.33%|
|4||CSL||carlisle cos inc||3.34%|
|5||DKS||dicks sporting goods inc||3.34%|
|6||EMN||eastman chem co||3.33%|
|7||EQM||eqt midstream partners lp unit ltd partn||3.34%|
|8||EVR||evercore partners inc class a||3.33%|
|9||FLO||flowers foods inc||3.33%|
|10||GGAL||grupo financiaro galicia s a sp adr 10 s||3.34%|
|11||HAWK||blackhawk network hldgs inc cl a||3.33%|
|12||HXL||hexcel corp new||3.34%|
|14||ITC||itc hldgs corp com||3.33%|
|16||LOPE||grand canyon ed inc com||3.34%|
|18||OZRK||bank of the ozarks inc||3.33%|
|19||PAC||grupo aeroportuario del pac sa spon adr||3.34%|
|20||PDCO||patterson dental co||3.34%|
|21||PF||pinnacle foods inc del com||3.33%|
|22||RAX||rackspace hosting inc com||3.33%|
|23||ROLL||rbc bearings inc||3.33%|
|24||SCS||steelcase inc cl a||3.33%|
|25||SIG||signet jewelers limited shs||3.33%|
|26||SSNC||ss&c technologies hldgs inc com||3.33%|
|27||THC||tenet healthcare corp||3.33%|
|28||THO||thor inds inc||3.33%|
|29||UTHR||united therapeutics corp del||3.33%|
|30||WTR||aqua america inc||3.33%|
Steps to Create This Folio
- We identified mid-cap stocks as those having market capitalizations between $1.7 billion and $11 billion.
- We ranked these mid-cap stocks according to their price-to-book ratios from lowest to highest.
- We divided the ranked list into quartiles and determined the median of all the price-to-book ratios.
- We targeted the sector weights of the folio to be comparable to the sector weights of the S&P 500.
- We selected stocks that had price-to-book ratios closest to the median.
- We equally weighted all securities in the folio.
Number of Securities
There are generally 30 securities in the folio.
If the characteristics of the folio have changed substantially, the securities included may change. Also, corporate actions, such as a merger, or other events may cause changes to the securities held at any time. Your returns may deviate significantly from the values displayed here, due to many factors, including how long after a folio has been updated that you place orders to update your holdings.