Last Updated: February 15, 2019
Inception Date: 2000-10-26 00:00:00.0
Date Funded: 2009-08-31*
Note: Tickers and weights for RTG Folios are only available when logged in.
Steps to Create This Folio
- We identified mid-cap stocks as those having market capitalizations between $1.7 billion and $11 billion.
- We then ranked these mid-cap stocks according to their price-to-book ratios from lowest to highest.
- We divided the ranked list into quartiles and determined the median of all the price-to-book ratios.
- We targeted the sector weights of the folio to be comparable to the sector weights of the largest 500 securities ranked by market capitalization.
- We selected stocks that had price-to-book ratios closest to the median.
- We equally weighted all securities in the folio.
Number of Securities
There are generally 30 securities in the folio.
If the characteristics of the Folio have changed substantially, the securities included may change. Also, corporate actions, such as a merger, or other events may cause changes to the securities held at any time. Your returns may deviate significantly from the values displayed here, due to many factors, including how long after a folio has been updated that you place orders to update your holdings. RTGs are updated using market data from multiple sources including Zacks Investment Research ( www.zacks.com ), International Data Corporation (IDC) ( www.idc.com ), and other suppliers.