Last Updated: December 7, 2018
Inception Date: 2011-10-31 00:00:00.0
Date Funded: 2013-06-18*
Note: Tickers and weights for RTG Folios are only available when logged in.
Steps to Create This Folio
- The folio is generated by Zacks to employ a strategy based on the Small-Cap anomaly discussed at Zacks.com.
- A list of liquid, investible stocks is created by selecting those with a market capitalization between $100 million and $1 billion of publicly tradable U.S.-listed stocks, an average trading volume above 100,000 shares per day, and a current stock price greater than $5.
- Only those with a Zacks Rank of a 1 or 2 are retained.
- The 25 stocks with the lowest Market Cap are retained.
- The stocks are then equally weighted.
Number of Securities
There will generally be 25 stocks in this folio.
The Zacks Small-Cap Anomaly folio is generally rebalanced and holdings are traded weekly, typically on Mondays, in order to capture market value changes and estimate changes included in the calculation of the Zacks Rank. Turnover will typically be 8 or 9 stocks each week or as high as 100%.
If you follow this Ready-to-Go folio your performance may deviate from the performance displayed here unless you are able to update your actual holdings in the trading window which immediately follows the publication of folio changes by Zacks. This may not be possible depending on when you receive the notification that a change has occurred.
If the characteristics of the Folio have changed substantially, the securities included may change. Also, corporate actions, such as a merger, or other events may cause changes to the securities held at any time. Your returns may deviate significantly from the values displayed here, due to many factors, including how long after a folio has been updated that you place orders to update your holdings. RTGs are updated using market data from multiple sources including Zacks Investment Research ( www.zacks.com ), International Data Corporation (IDC) ( www.idc.com ), and other suppliers.