We offer several ways to trade, so you can choose what works best for you.
|Trade Entire Folios||Trade Individual Stocks and Funds|
Trade Entire Folios
Instead of buying, selling, and rebalancing each individual security within your folio, you have the option of updating and trading the entire folio as a single unit. This time-saving feature allows you to maintain your chosen balance among the securities in your folio, even as you add to your investment or take cash out.
And because all folio-level transactions are executed as window trades, you’re also saving money.
We provide portfolio management tools that you can use to easily trade an entire folio, including:
- Buy More – Add to your investment portfolio.
- Sell Some or All – Liquidate to raise cash.
- Rebalance – Realign your portfolio to its target weights.
- Update & Exchange – Stay in sync with a Ready-to-Go folio or buy and exchange the current holdings in one Ready-to-Go folio for another Ready-to-Go folio.
- Trade Individual Stocks & Funds – Customize the holdings in a folio.
Trade Individual Stocks and Funds
Our most cost-efficient way to trade, window trades, are executed twice daily, and are the best option for long-term investors. Under our Folio Unlimited Plan, you can place a window trade to buy or sell individual securities or entire folios without worrying about trading commissions.*
A low per-trade commission applies to window trades made under our Basic Plan.
Want to place a market, limit, stop, or stop-limit order? We also offer direct trading. Place market, limit, stop, and stop-limit orders for a low per-trade commission.
Check out our pricing to learn more about which trading plan works best for you.